Unichat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing Empty [SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Code #1:
Messaged to Unum_Relicuum on page 99 by ((Delta)):
Code #1 Solution:

Code #2:
Posted in Arbiters theory topic by ((Delta)):
Code #2 Solution:

Code #3:
Posted in The Tea Room by ((Delta)):
Code #3 Solution:

Additional/Incomplete Stuff:
Key Given to Arbiter by ((Delta)):
Key given to FallenLeaves by ((Delta)):
Additional FallenLeaves code:

Lore & Theories:
A.D.D.R. Online:

PM'd by ((Delta)) about A.D.D.R.:
PM'd by ((Delta)) about A.D.D.R. (Again):

Last edited by Padlock on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing Empty Re: [SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing

Post by Arbiter Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Alright, I've been sitting on this information for some time now, but I figure I might as well make it public, because 1. like I said, many heads are better than one, and 2. if Delta's codes are ever going to be solved like (I assume) he wants, it won't happen with the idiot comic relief member of the Council working on it all on his own.
Sorry if I'm letting you down, Delta. I really did try.:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing Empty Re: [SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 pm

Arbiter wrote:"...perhaps an old-school approach to clues is better..."
An old-school approach, eh? So I'm thinking this is an old cipher/code, and the previous "Follow the train for it's message" thing maybe ties into this (a train is an old form of travel).
Anyone know an old train code?

Arbiter wrote:"Remember, I before E except after T." I don't know what it means or if it's relevant to this (it might just be a reference to the members of The Order: Inquisitor, Executor, Templar), but I think we should remember it anyway.
Perhaps the chain of command? Inquisitor trumps Executor, but Templar trumps both?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:14 am

Alright, so an update.
Another PM from Delta:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am

PM'd by ((Delta))... anyone know what they're referring to?

((Delta))'s PM:

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenLeaves Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:59 am

Padlock wrote:PM'd by ((Delta))... anyone know what they're referring to?

((Delta))'s PM:

You brilliant person, ((Delta))!:

Unfortunately I've been quite busy for the last month, and will be for the foreseeable future,  so I can't spend as much time on this as I'd like. Still!

Edit:
Spoiler:

Edit edit:
Spoiler:

Edit edit edit:
Spoiler:

Edit edit edit edit!
PM from ((Delta))!
((Delta)) wrote:Edit: Subject of "TO: DAN BROWN", in case that's a hint.
Clever, clever!
I must admit that I didn't expect my puzzle to be solved so soon, you deserve a gift for your troubles!
Enjoy!:
Unfortunately it's now very late where I am, so I'll come back tomorrow and have a proper look.

Last edited by FallenLeaves on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

FallenLeaves

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenLeaves Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:33 am

New information!
I was sent a new message, "Re: 3f 79 3d 7a 54 4e 4e 6d 5f 74 68 52 45 54".
Technically a spoiler:
The text of this message was:
Change-Transmission-Writer-Cipher: Lnutv [Bglqcno]

Oh, and I don't know if this is a clue, but the subject of the previous message (the 9. 12. 10 one) was "TO: DAN BROWN". I'll amend my previous post to mention it, just in case it's important.

FallenLeaves

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 am

Leaves, I received a very similar message. It had the same title as yours, only without the "Re:" part. "3f 79 3d 7a 54 4e 4e 6d 5f 74 68 52 45 54". The fact that yours had the re: tag and mine didn't makes me think he sent mine first.

The text of my message was as follows:
CFRINPDLBKYOQUZEMTGWHXSJVA

I think that we need to use your message to decode my message. And I'm certain that the Dan Brown thing is a hint. Dan Brown was the author of the Da Vinci Code.

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenLeaves Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Ah, apologies, the "Re: " should have been outside the speech marks. The message was sent at 11:27pm 21/09, if that helps.
About the Dan Brown thing, the reason I'm not so certain it's a hint, and why I didn't originally think to mention it, is that in that message ((Delta)) was praising my code-breaking skills for cracking the Morse one, and Dan Brown is a sort-of proverbially-good-at-codes person. I'm not saying it isn't, but I'd stop far short of "certain". However, I feel that it being in the subject line on its own possibly suggests that it is. So there's that.

FallenLeaves

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Hmm... Has anyone here read any of Dan Brown's books? I'm wondering if Δ's code is the same as a code Brown uses in one of his books.

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:58 pm

I also received a message with the same title as you two of "3f 79 3d 7a 54 4e 4e 6d 5f 74 68 52 45 54". Mine did not include a "Re:" if that means anything.

The message was as follows:
"Change-Writer-Cipher: MDEwMTAxMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAxMTEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDE="

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Not Exactly a Breakthrough, but Maybe a Start...:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Who said You had to add them?
Who said the second code was just digits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:40 pm

R S A wrote:Who said You had to add them?
Who said the second code was just digits?
I'm Actually Kind of Freaked Out Right Now:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Some more PMs from Delta.
Maj.-Gen. Waffle in the Library with a Candle Stick:
I've also received some "A.D.D.R. Online File Transfers." I'll post all the ones that haven't already been mentioned on this thread below.
File Transfers:

Spoiler:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:33 pm

"Maj.-Gen. Waffle in the library with a candle stick" is a clear reference to "Clue," which I assume is a hint at the meaning of the PM. The word synonym was confusing to me at first, but then after looking at the previous PMs from ((Delta)) it became clear that they were written in synonyms. When translated they give us:

"Change-Transmission-Writer-Cipher" is a synonym of "Delta-Signal-Author-Code".

"Change-Writer-Cipher" is "Delta-Author-Code".

This must mean that we have been given the authcodes for the "((Delta))" and "((Delta)) Signal" encrypted files on A.D.D.R.
The fact that Arbiter's PM did not include a synonym, makes me think that it is the cipher key.

Half Codes:
Hex -> Cesar -> Text:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:51 pm

Ok, my name's back...

Last edited by Padlock on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello, boys! I'm back!:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Ok, so Googling "OPX" give a Wikipedia link page, the top link is "OPX (meteorite class), a class of Martian meteorites". This links to "Allan Hills 84001", a meteorite "best known for gaining intense media attention in 1996 when a group of scientists claimed to have found evidence for microscopic fossils of Martian bacteria in it". This was later disproven but still interesting.
No, the reason I think this is what ((Delta)) is referring to is the message this was included with:
((Delta)) wrote:But only half isn't much (stellar observation on my part), so how about another gift: 52 53 41
Notice the emphasis on "stellar observation"? I think this was a hint to this being a space rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:52 pm

With all of the A.D.D.R. stuff; I didn't notice until now that the "Tea Room" thread is issuing-
((Delta)) wrote:"-an invitation to all would-be masterminds and revelers of evil: join us.
There is no light without the dark."

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing Empty My Conclusion.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:39 am

The two judges hold my keys. Arbiter & Dellis.
The Code:
You may consider this my final code... For now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 am

Alright, so if you highlighted the white text in Delta's last message, you'll see that I am one of the two judges who hold Delta's keys. As near as I can figure, this key is probably the code that was included in a PM I got from Delta not too long ago, entitled "Found you..." I will attempt to recreate this PM as faithfully as possible below.
Found you...:

The same day, I received another PM, entitled "My Apologies..."
My Apologies...:

And then two days later, I got this message.
Pre-Goodbye:

Commentary on the Previous PMs:

Edit:
Dimension Designation?:

Edit 2: Edit Saves Christmas:
I am a moron:

Last edited by Arbiter on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Arbiter wrote:Hmm, now that I'm re-reading this thread, do you guys think the dimension signature could be OPX (HCT of 53 52 41, the hex of the usual dimension signature RSA)? What would the numerical be? 193, the difference of the two half-codes?
Two keys: one whole, one of two parts.
It's quite simple actually: the cipher is in the John Hancock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:22 pm

((Delta)) wrote:It’s quite simple actually: the cipher is in the John Hancock.
Aha! “John Hancock”! Say, no more, Delta, I understand your clue! I know what I have to do to decipher this code!

[SPOILERS] ((Delta)) Code-Breaking/Lore Theorizing Anigif10

But for real though...:

Edit: Shortly after I wrote this message, I received what seems to be a response from Delta in the form of a PM entitled "Lost and Found."

Lost and Found:

Analysis of "Lost and Found:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Answers:
These are the solutions to the as-of-yet unsolved A.D.D.R. Auth-Code ciphers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next