Unichat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range]

Go down

Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range] Empty Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range]

Post by Arbiter Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm

So, uh, I made a thing. I intended this to be a sort of theme song for pwnz, and I figured now is a good time to upload it since it looks like we're going to see him "larn 2 pwnz tiem" soon. You might recognize the tune that plays at 1:04; it's Atomyk Ebonpyre by Toby Fox, AKA Dave's theme from Homestuck. I wanted to include it because Luke sort of reminds me of Dave, what with the cool time powers and all.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it. I'm still pretty new at this whole music thing, so don't expect a masterpiece, but I am pretty proud of how it turned out. I have a few more ideas for Unichat theme music so be sure to stay tuned if you like what you hear.

[shameless self plug]And if y'all wanna go ahead and follow me on SoundCloud that'd be cool too...[/shameless self plug]

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range] Empty Re: Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range]

Post by Arbiter Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 pm

And now Pancake has a theme as well. Fun fact: while I was writing this, I couldn't stop thinking of the goddamn Waffle Major General song, so eventually I just decided to roll with it.

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range] Empty Re: Fan Music [extra characters to put the title within the acceptable range]

Post by Arbiter Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:01 am

And here's another one. You can probably expect to hear some of the leitmotifs in this song again in the future. I'm thinking of basing Sonja's theme on the clarinet part, and treating the violin part as a sort of general theme for the comic as a whole. That twinkly little 8-bit tune that features so prominently is from "The Moon", off the soundtrack for the DuckTales video game, a song which is both great and thematically appropriate.

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down