Unichat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPOILERS] Sincerely, Arbiter

Go down

[SPOILERS] Sincerely, Arbiter Empty [SPOILERS] Sincerely, Arbiter

Post by Arbiter Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Don't read this if you aren't caught up.
I'm going to post the monologue from http://sincerelyarbiter.com/ here, because it's taking longer than expected for the servers to update and allow the message to be accessible. Also, when the hosting expires on April 9, 2018, I guess this post can serve as an archive for anyone who still wants to read the message.
Note that this format is less than ideal for me, which is why I bothered to make a separate webpage to begin with. The original HTML contains some formatting that probably won't translate perfectly into a forum post. I know, the webpage looks simple enough, but I suppose that in my own weird way I am somewhat of a stickler for details.
If you don't already know what monologue I'm talking about, then you probably haven't read far enough in Unichat, or haven't been reading the comments. If not, this message isn't going to make very much sense, and it will contain details that will spoil some pretty major shit. Like I said, I wouldn't recommend reading this.
Spoiler:

Arbiter

Back to top Go down